The Parks and Cemetery Department is responsible for maintaining the city's nine public parks.
1. Riverside Park located at 600 S. State St.
2. Meadowbrook Park located at 1024 E. Meadowbrook Rd.
3. Walnut Park located in the residential area of N. Walnut St.
4. Cofachique Park located at 1016 N. State St.
5. East Iola Park located at the corner of S. 4th St. and E. Vine St.
6. Cedarbrook Park located in the residential area of Cedarbrook Rd.
7. Elm Creek South Nature Park located at S. Washington Ave., access the park from Bassett St. on the south side of Elm Creek.
8. Elm Creek North Frisbee Golf Park located at 1001 S. Washington Ave.
9. Happy Tails Dog Park located at 706 S. Chestnut St.
Additional parks information and images.
*Shelter houses may be used on a first come first serve basis, they cannot be reserved.
**Please help us keep our parks safe and clean!