The City Clerk's office includes positions such as City Clerk/ Finance Director, Deputy Clerk/Billing Supervisor, Finance Assistant/Deputy Clerk, Cashier, Customer Assistant and Office Clerk.
- Paying the bills of the City
- Keeping public records
- Sending out utility bills to customers
- Managing the City's assets
- Monitoring financial accounting and fiscal activities
- Preparing City employee payroll and insurance information
- Handling payroll and City employee records (sick leave, vacation, personnel files)
- Handling City employee benefits (retirement plans, health insurance)
- Accounting and reporting for all payroll functions including federal and state taxes, internally
Records Copy requests are fulfilled as soon as possible, however reasonable requests shall be fulfilled within three business days, excluding holidays and weekends. Requests resulting in a denial will be completed within the same time limits, including a reason for denial.
Requests for copies of Open Public Record must be in writing. The following Records Request form is provided to assist both the requester and the city in provided the correct documents, however not required. Records Request Form
Records Inspections and Records Copy Requests are conducted during normal business hours:
Monday through Friday, 8am to noon, and from 1pm to 5pm; except holidays.
Identification of the requester may be required.
Payment of fees may be required in advance