Online payment option is now being offered as a convenience for City of Iola Utilities customers and for individuals making payments for fines through Iola Municipal Court. Please do not use the online payment system if your citation lists "Court" in the field intended for the fine amount. You are required to appear in court on the court date listed on your citation.
Customers utilizing online payments will be charged a convenience fee. Credit/Debit cards will be assessed a fee of 2.5% of the payment amount. Check payments will be assessed a fee of $1.50. Customers can make payments at city hall and/or over the phone for no additional fee.
You can make your payments online.
Monthly gas, electric and water adjustments are made on customer's billing according to the prices paid by the City of Iola for gas, electric and water.
- What do I need to receive utility service from the City of Iola?
- Is there a late payment fee if my utility bill is not paid by the due date?
- Can my utilities be shut off for nonpayment during winter months?
- What if I have a utility account that is left unpaid?
- What do I need to do if I have a bad check?
- What are seasonal utilities service charges?
- May I establish service outside of regular work hours?
- If a leak is discovered am I responsible for all charges incurred because of the leak?
- What types of utility bill payments are available?
- How much are new electric service charges?