Online Utility Portal
Our new Online Utility Portal is now available for your convenience! After setting up your online account, you can now do the following:
- View & Pay your Utility Bill Online
- See your Utility Usage History
- Sign up for Auto Pay
- Enroll in Text, Phone or Email Reminders
You can also pay by phone or text by calling 1-866-272-0281 and following the prompts. *Select option 4 to enroll for text payments*
A convenience fee will be applied to payments submitted using the Online Utility Portal or the phone/text-to-pay service. If you need assistance setting up your account, please call the Utility Office at 620-365-4910.
Monthly gas, electric and water adjustments are made on customer's billing according to the prices paid by the City of Iola for gas, electric and water.
- What do I need to receive utility service from the City of Iola?
- Is there a late payment fee if my utility bill is not paid by the due date?
- Can my utilities be shut off for nonpayment during winter months?
- What if I have a utility account that is left unpaid?
- What do I need to do if I have a bad check?
- What are seasonal utilities service charges?
- May I establish service outside of regular work hours?
- If a leak is discovered am I responsible for all charges incurred because of the leak?
- What types of utility bill payments are available?
- How much are new electric service charges?